½ cup soft coconut butter
2 tbsp rice syrup
1 tsp Everyday blend matcha
1 cup dark chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Prepare your molds first by lining a muffin tin with your muffin tin liners
2. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl over hot water.
3. Spoon about 2 tsps of the melted chocolate mix into your muffin cups and using the back of your spoon push the chocolate up the side of the liner. Repeat for your remaining liners and once finished place them in the fridge to cool. Keep the remaining melted chocolate, it will be used for the top layer of your buttercups.
4. Whilst the chocolate molds are cooling. In a separate bowl mix the rice syrup, coconut butter and matcha thoroughly.
5. Remove your chocolate cups from the fridge. Scoop 1 tsp of your matcha mix and using your hands roll into a ball. Place this on top of your cooled chocolate layer, flatten and press down with your spoon so that the mixture is evenly spread across. The matcha mix should fill to just below the top of the dark chocolate. Repeat for all the cups.
6. Top each of the cups with a final layer of melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with some extra matcha and/or sea salt.
7. Place the tins back in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened and you are ready to eat.
Optional: Swirl in some melted white chocolate for decoration