Raw Coconut Matcha Tarts
3/4 cup cashews
2 tbsp coconut
1 1/2 tbsp rice malt syrup
Dash of vanilla and sea salt
Matcha Cream Filling:
1/2 cup solid coconut cream, scooped from the top of a chilled tin of full fat coconut cream (be sure to have it refrigerated for at least 24 hours prior)
1 tbsp rice malt syrup, or maple syrup
1 tsp Everyday Blend matcha
Dash of vanilla
1. Process the cashews into fine pieces.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse to form your 'shortbread' dough.
3. Divide between the two tarts tins and press out evenly. Take a fork and press it around the edges to neaten them up. Set aside.
4. Whisk all of the ingredients together until completely smooth.
5. Pour into the bases and smooth out. Decorate with coconut.
6. Place in the fridge for at least an hour or two to firm up and enjoy!
Recipe by Jess @mindful_moose