INGREDIENTS (MAKES 2 SERVES)
1 cup coconut milk (any plant based milk)
2 tsp of Everyday Blend matcha powder
¼ cup chia seeds
1-2 tsp liquid sweetener (rice/maple syrup)
Muesli or Buckinis
250mls of coconut cream (refridgerated)
1 tsp liquid sweetener (rice/maple syrup)
1. In a bowl add the matcha powder and milk and whisk. Once thoroughly mixed add the chia seeds and sweetener and stir so that the seeds are dispersed evenly.
2. Pour the chia mixture evenly into 2 kilner jars or bowls and leave in the fridge to set overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
3. To prepare the whipped coconut cream, open the can and separate out the solids into a cold bowl (the remaining liquid can be saved & used later for a smoothie).
4. Add your sweetener to the coconut solids. With a mixer beat on high until you have a light and fluffy texture.
5. Top your matcha puddings with the whipped cream, your choice of toppings and serve.
N.B. Matcha oxidises so these are best eaten within 3 days